Supporting clinical decisions in telehealth
Pairing BMJ Best Practice with your Telehealth services will facilitate patient-clinician engagement.
Our easy-to-navigate, evidence-based information ensures practitioners will find what they need quickly and efficiently during the online consultation.
BMJ Best Practice:
- Is relevant to doctors, nurses, and other frontline health workers in your medical call centres
- Can be integrated into your clinical system or electronic health record
- Supports shared decision-making with over 500 patient leaflets - key to safe and high-quality telehealth
- Enable your healthcare professionals to automatically track, record and claim CME for time spent on the tool.
Structured clinical guidance to mirror the clinical workflow
Sample our topics and see why our clinical information has contributed to our success as one of the best clinical decision support tools for health professionals worldwide.*
Our unique structure and commitment to evidence have made BMJ Best Practice a trusted partner for some of the world's most renowned tools. Schedule a call with our team to explore how we can help you support your providers, enrich your content offerings or explore new ventures.
Access BMJ Best Practice
You can access the clinical information in BMJ Best Practice in the following three ways:
- A subscription
- Integrating BMJ Best Practice with your EHR system
- By licensing our content
Want to explore an idea? Our experienced team would love to speak with you.
*Journal of Medical Internet Research