Fast, offline access to the clinical information you need.
The app is provided for free to anyone whose institution has an active subscription to BMJ Best Practice.
How to access the Best Practice app
- Create a personal account before downloading the app. Please note: If you are creating your account outside of your institution’s IP range, you will need to access bestpractice.com using a referral or proxy link from your library’s portal.
- Once you have created a personal account visit the relevant app store, search ‘BMJ Best Practice’ and, when prompted enter your BMJ Best Practice login details.
Have you forgotten your BMJ Best Practice account details?
Click here to reset them.
Benefits of downloading the app
Downloading the app is quick and easy and it takes up minimal storage on your device. Having the app will provide you with:
- Offline access to over 1,000 conditions
- Fast navigation through an intuitive interface and search function
- More than 500 interactive medical calculators
- A browse bar for quick access to Important Updates, specialties and more
- Topics are broken down into clear sections including prevention, diagnosis and management
- Procedural videos and images included for relevant conditions
- Automatic tracking of your activity for CME/CPD purposes.