Fast, offline access to the clinical information you need.
The app is provided for free to those who have a personal subscription to BMJ Best Practice or have access provided by their institution.
How to download the app
If you purchased BMJ Best Practice yourself, simply go to the relevant app store, search ‘BMJ Best Practice’ and, when prompted enter your BMJ Best Practice login details.
If your access is provided by your institution, you will need to create a personal account before downloading the app. If you have already done this, simply go to the relevant app store, search ‘BMJ Best Practice’ and, when prompted enter your BMJ Best Practice login details. If your institution provides IP access you will be able to create your personal account directly on the app.
Forgotten your BMJ Best Practice account details?
Click here to reset.
Benefits of downloading the app
Downloading the app is quick and easy and it takes up minimal storage on your device. Having the app will provide you with;
- Offline access to over 1,000 conditions
- Fast navigation through an intuitive interface and search function
- More than 250 interactive medical calculators
- A browse bar for quick access to Important Updates, specialties and more
- Topics broken down into clear sections including prevention, diagnosis and management
- Procedural videos and images included for relevant conditions
- Automatic tracking of your activity for CME/CPD purposes.