Kuczmarski RJ, Ogden CL, Guo SS, et al. 2000 CDC growth charts for the United States: methods and development. Vital Health Stat 11. 2002 May;(246):1-190.Texto completo
Waterlow JC, Buzina R, Keller W, et al. The presentation and use of height and weight data for comparing the nutritional status of groups of children under the age of 10 years. Bull World Health Organ. 1977;55(4):489-98.Texto completo
Kleinman R. American Academy of Pediatrics. Nutritional needs of the preterm infant. In: Kleinman RE, ed. Pediatric nutrition handbook, 5th ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2004:36.
UNICEF. The state of the world's children 2019: child survival. New York, NY: United Nations Children's Fund; 2019 [internet publication].Texto completo
Black MM, Dubowitz H, Krishnakumar A, et al. Early intervention and recovery among children with failure to thrive: follow-up at age 8. Pediatrics. 2007;120:59-69. Resumo
Artigos de referência
1. Kuczmarski RJ, Ogden CL, Guo SS, et al. 2000 CDC growth charts for the United States: methods and development. Vital Health Stat 11. 2002 May;(246):1-190.Texto completo
2. Waterlow JC, Buzina R, Keller W, et al. The presentation and use of height and weight data for comparing the nutritional status of groups of children under the age of 10 years. Bull World Health Organ. 1977;55(4):489-98.Texto completo
3. Kessler DB. Failure to thrive and pediatric undernutrition: historical and theoretical context. In: Kessler DB, Dawson P, eds. Failure to thrive and pediatric undernutrition. Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brookes Publishing; 1999:3-18.
4. Frank DA, Blenner S, Wilbur MD, et al. Failure to thrive. In: Reece RM, Christian C, eds. Child abuse: medical diagnosis and management, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
5. Kleinman R. American Academy of Pediatrics. Nutritional needs of the preterm infant. In: Kleinman RE, ed. Pediatric nutrition handbook, 5th ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2004:36.
6. Wright CM. Identification and management of failure to thrive: a community perspective. Arch Dis Child. 2000 Jan;82(1):5-9.Texto completo
7. Wright CM, Parkinson KN, Drewett RF. The influence of maternal socioeconomic and emotional factors on infant weight gain and weight faltering (failure to thrive): data from a prospective birth cohort. Arch Dis Child. 2006 Apr;91(4):312-7.Texto completo
8. Cook JT, Frank DA, Levenson SM, et al. Child food insecurity increases risks posed by household food insecurity to young children's health. J Nutr. 2006 Apr;136(4):1073-6.Texto completo
9. Rose-Jacobs R, Black MM, Casey PH, et al. Household food insecurity: associations with at-risk infant and toddler development. Pediatrics. 2008 Jan;121(1):65-72. Resumo
10. Alaimo K, Olson C, Frongillo EA Jr. Food insufficiency and American school-aged children's cognitive, academic, and psychosocial development. Pediatrics. 2001 Jul;108(1):44-53. Resumo
11. UNICEF. The state of the world's children 2019: child survival. New York, NY: United Nations Children's Fund; 2019 [internet publication].Texto completo
12. Borland E, Dalenius K, Grummer-Strawn L, et al. Pediatric nutrition surveillance 2010 report. Atlanta: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2012.Texto completo
13. Wright CM, Parkinson KN, Drewett RF. How does maternal and child feeding behavior relate to weight gain and failure to thrive? Data from a prospective birth cohort. Pediatrics. 2006 Apr;117(4):1262-9. Resumo
14. Gahagan S. Development of eating behavior: biology and context. J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2012 Apr;33(3):261-71.Texto completo
15. Black MM. Failure to thrive: strategies for evaluation and intervention. School Psych Rev. 1995;24:171-85.
16. Casey PH, Kraemer HC, Bernbaum J, et al. Growth status and growth rates of a varied sample of low birth weight, preterm infants: a longitudinal cohort from birth to three years of age. J Pediatr. 1991 Oct;119(4):599-605. Resumo
17. Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group and Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. Growth charts. 2011 [internet publication].Texto completo
18. Sills RH. Failure to thrive: the role of clinical and laboratory evaluation. Am J Dis Child. 1978 Oct;132(10):967-9. Resumo
19. Meyers A, Joyce K, Coleman SM, et al. Health of children classified as underweight by CDC reference but normal by WHO standard. Pediatrics. 2013 Jun;131(6):e1780-7.Texto completo
20. Wright CM, Sachs M, Short J, et al. Designing new UK-WHO growth charts: implications for health staff use and understanding of charts and growth monitoring. Matern Child Nutr. 2012 Jul;8(3):371-9. Resumo
21. Wright C, Lakshman R, Emmett P, et al. Implications of adopting the WHO 2006 Child Growth Standard in the UK: two prospective cohort studies. Arch Dis Child. 2008 Jul;93(7):566-9.Texto completo
22. Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. UK-WHO 0-4 years growth chart resources. Jan 2013 [internet publication].Texto completo
23. Gomez F, Galvan R, Frank S, et al. Mortality in second and third degree malnutrition. J Trop Pediatr (Lond). 1956 Sep;2(2):77-83.
24. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Faltering growth: recognition and management of faltering growth in children. September 2017 [internet publication].Texto completo
25. US Department of Health and Human Services. Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2015-2020 (eighth edition). December 2015 [internet publication].Texto completo
26. Black MM, Tilton N, Bento S, et al. Recovery in young children with weight faltering: child and household risk factors. J Pediatr. 2016 Mar;170:301-6.Texto completo
27. Heyman MB, Abrams SA; Section on Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition; Comittee on Nutition. Fruit juice in infants, children, and adolescents: current recommendations. Pediatrics. 2017 Jun;139(6). pii: e20170967.Texto completo
28. Sant'Anna AM, Hammes PS, Porporino M, et al. Use of cyproheptadine in young children with feeding difficulties and poor growth at a pediatric feeding program. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2014 Nov;59(5):674-8. Resumo
29. Corbett SS, Drewett RF. To what extent is failure to thrive in infancy associated with poorer cognitive development? A review and meta-analysis. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2004;45:641-654. Resumo
30. Black MM, Dubowitz H, Krishnakumar A, et al. Early intervention and recovery among children with failure to thrive: follow-up at age 8. Pediatrics. 2007;120:59-69. Resumo
31. Holme AR, Blair PS, Emond AM. Psychosocial and educational outcomes of weight faltering in infancy in ALSPAC. BMJ Open. 2013;3:e002863.Texto completo
32. Walker SP, Chang SM, Powell CA, et al. Effects of early childhood psychosocial stimulation and nutritional supplementation on cognition and education in growth-stunted Jamaican children: prospective cohort study. Lancet. 2005 Nov 19;366(9499):1804-7. Resumo
33. Berkman DS, Lescano AG, Gilman RH, et al. Effects of stunting, diarrhoeal disease, and parasitic infection during infancy on cognition in late childhood: a follow-up study. Lancet. 2002 Feb 16;359(9306):564-71. Resumo
34. Pomeroy E, Stock JT, Stanojevic S, et al. Stunting, adiposity, and the individual-level "dual burden" among urban lowland and rural highland peruvian children. Am J Hum Biol. 2014 Jul-Aug;26(4):481-90.Texto completo
35. Black RE, Victora CG, Walker SP, et al. Maternal and child undernutrition and overweight in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet. 2013 Aug 3;382(9890):427-451. Resumo
36. Weinreb L, Wehler C, Perloff J, et al. Hunger: its impact on children's health and mental health. Pediatrics. 2002 Oct;110(4):e41.Texto completo