Register to get a free trial or demonstration of BMJ Best Practice
Experience the power of BMJ Best Practice today
Register now to get 7-days unlimited access to:
- Over 1,000 clinical topics and 6,000 guidelines
- Cochrane Clinical Answers
- 250+ medical calculators
- Videos on common clinical procedures
- Access to the award-winning app which enables full offline access.
As a registrant to this free trial, you will receive a series of four promotional messages to help you to get the most from your trial.
You can also register directly on the BMJ Best Practice app:
Please note that free personal trials and personal subscriptions are not available in North America.
Request a demonstration for your institution
BMJ Best Practice helps healthcare institutions ensure better, safer care by providing their multi-professional teams with fast access to the latest information to support their clinical decisions.
Institutional access to BMJ Best Practice includes institutions includes:
- Full access to BMJ Best Practice topics for all users within your institution
- A dedicated Comorbidities tool that enables your healthcare professionals to treat the whole patient
- Access to the award-winning app which enables full offline access
- Various user access authentication options are available