American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 5th ed. (DSM-5). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.
1. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 5th ed. (DSM-5). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.
2. Birmaher B, Ryan ND, Williamson DE, et al. Childhood and adolescent depression: a review of the past 10 years. Part I. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1996 Nov;35(11):1427-39.
3. Birmaher B, Brent D, Bernet W, et al. Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with depressive disorders. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007 Nov;46(11):1503-26.
4. Beck LE, Gevirtz R, Mortola JF. The predictive role of psychosocial stress on symptom severity in premenstrual syndrome. Psychosom Med. 1990 Sep-Oct;52(5):536-43.
5. Levitt AJ, Boyle MH. The impact of latitude on the prevalence of seasonal depression. Can J Psychiatry. 2002 May;47(4):361-7.
6. Levitt AJ, Boyle MH, Joffe RT, et al. Estimated prevalence of the seasonal subtype of major depression in a Canadian community sample. Can J Psychiatry. 2000 Sep;45(7):650-4.
7. Blazer DG, Kessler RC, Swartz MS. Epidemiology of recurrent major and minor depression with a seasonal pattern: the National Comorbidity Survey. Br J Psychiatry. 1998 Feb;172:164-7.
Use of this content is subject to our disclaimer