Fast, offline access to the clinical information you need, for FREE*.
How to download the app in 3 simple steps:
- Make sure your device is connected to your institutions’ wifi.
- Download the BMJ Best Practice app from your favorite app store.
- Create a personal account and start searching.
*Your institution must have an active subscription to BMJ Best Practice to create a personal account or download the add.
Need to reset your BMJ Best Practice account details?
Benefits of downloading the app
Downloading the app is quick and easy and it takes up minimal storage on your device. Having the app will provide you with;
- Offline access to over 1,000 conditions
- Fast navigation through an intuitive interface and search function
- More than 250 interactive medical calculators
- A browse bar for quick access to Important Updates, specialties and more
- Topics are broken down into clear sections including prevention, diagnosis and management
- Brief procedural videos and images are included for relevant conditions
- Automatic tracking of your activity for CME/CPD purposes.