Want faster access to clinical answers - for less?
BMJ Best Practice can help you to find the trusted information you need, wherever you are.
Ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools*, our point-of-care resource allows you to find diagnosis, management and treatment information for over 1,000 clinical topics, using the latest evidence-based information and expert opinion.
Available online and via the offline app, a 12 month subscription contains access to the following:
- Trusted content: integrated links to diagnostic and treatment guidelines, drug databases including BNF and Martindale, Cochrane Clinical Answers and award winning patient leaflets
- The latest evidence: our in-house team collaborates with over 1,600 international authors and 2,500 peer reviewers to produce robust, relevant content
- Step-by-step guidance: structured to mirror your patient consultation, so you can find diagnosis, management, treatment and prognosis information quickly
- Access anywhere: either at the clinic, on the wards, on call or in areas with poor signal with our offline companion app
- CME/CPD: activity on BMJ Best Practice is automatically tracked so you can effortlessly update your appraisal portfolio. RCGP accredited.
Until 31 March 2017, save 25% off a full price annual subscription, for £127.80. You’ll have access to 1,000s of clinical topics to help you find answers at the point of care, for just over £10 a month.
This offer has now expired.
BMJ Best Practice is my reliable resource of evidence based practice. It is my reference for teaching, training, writing, in doubt, in emergencies and in leisure.”
Consultant Anaesthetist, UK
*Best Practice was ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools for breadth of disease coverage, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.
Full price 12 month personal subscription is worth £142 + VAT