Want faster access to clinical answers - for less?
BMJ Best Practice can help you to find the trusted information you need, wherever you are.
Ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools*, our point-of-care resource allows you to find diagnosis, management and treatment information for over 1,000 clinical topics, using the latest evidence-based information and expert opinion.
Available online and via the offline app, a 12 month subscription contains access to the following:
- Trusted content: integrated links to diagnostic and treatment guidelines, drug databases including BNF and Martindale, Cochrane Clinical Answers and award winning patient leaflets
- The latest evidence: our in-house team collaborates with over 1,600 international authors and 2,500 peer reviewers to produce robust, relevant content
- Step-by-step guidance: structured to mirror your patient consultation, so you can find diagnosis, management, treatment and prognosis information quickly
- Access anywhere: either at the clinic, on the wards, on call or in areas with poor signal with our offline companion app
- CME/CPD: activity on BMJ Best Practice is automatically tracked so you can effortlessly update your appraisal portfolio. RCGP accredited.
Until 31 March 2017, save 25% off a full price annual subscription, for £127.80. You’ll have access to 1,000s of clinical topics to help you find answers at the point of care, for just over £10 a month.
|UK Users: Subscribe with 25% off||International Users: Subscribe with 25% off|
BMJ Best Practice is my reliable resource of evidence based practice. It is my reference for teaching, training, writing, in doubt, in emergencies and in leisure.”
Consultant Anaesthetist, UK
*Best Practice was ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools for breadth of disease coverage, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.
Full price 12 month personal subscription is worth £142 + VAT