Join experts at BMJ for a tour of the clinical decision support tool that benefits all users trying to teach, learn and practice evidence-based medicine.
Register for a brief product demonstration
Who should attend:
- Anyone considering a subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Faculty, Staff, Students and all Individuals at subscribing institutions
- Healthcare professionals interested in practicing Evidence-based medicine
In these sessions, you’ll learn about the benefits of a subscription including:
- Tips on how to find the information you need quickly and efficiently
- The latest evidence and integrated access to Cochrane Clinical Answers
- Differential diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- Videos covering the most common clinical procedures
- How the tool charts changes in evidence that may impact practice
Register for one of our monthly webinars by clicking on one of the links, below.
Can’t wait? If you’d like to schedule a webinar for your organization outside of the ones referenced above, feel free to reach out to the Customer Engagement Manager, Ryan Rodriguez at Rrodriguez@bmj.com.