BMJ Best Practice gets you to the latest evidence-based information quickly and accurately.
Structured around the clinical workflow and updated daily, BMJ Best Practice uses the latest evidence-based research, guidelines and expert opinion to offer step-by-step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention.
Whether you’re with a patient or researching treatment decisions more deeply, BMJ Best Practice is your trusted, instant second opinion.
- Get to the knowledge you need now-through our navigation that mirrors the patient consultation
- Be confident in your clinical decisions. BMJ Best Practice searches research and guidelines everyday, using robust methodology and expert opinion to focus on the evidence that matters
- Make it easier for patients to make decisions with our accredited, evidence based patient leaflets
- Stay current and ensure your ongoing professional development, with automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisal
- Get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online, mobile and offline access via the Best Practice app