Providing high quality care in a cost-efficient way remains the greatest challenge for hospitals and healthcare systems around the world
BMJ Best Practice helps healthcare institutions ensure better, safer care by providing their multiprofessional teams with fast access to the latest information to support their clinical decisions.
BMJ Best Practice helps you:
- Ensure high-quality care with access to trusted information with guidelines and evidence for multiprofessional teams.
- Support residents as they make the transition from medical school with fast access to information to support diagnosis and treatment.
- Support your clinical teams’ ongoing professional development with automatic CME/CPD tracking
- Provide hospital-wide, cost-effective clinical decision support that is available online, offline or remotely
Best Practice is proud to work with many of the world’s most highly-regarded medical institutions including:
- Leading institutional medical schools
- International ministries of health
- Public and private hospitals
- Large health networks.