With extensive coverage of the most commonly-occurring conditions, Best Practice can be relied on to answer your clinical questions.
BMJ Best Practice uses the latest evidence-based research, guidelines and expert opinion to offer step-by-step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention.
- Support your doctors with the very latest evidence and expert opinion, updated daily, and linked to international guidelines.
- Provide detailed drug information on dosing, availability, formulations, side effects and contraindications with our integrated formularies.
- Help your doctors discuss treatment options with patients. Best Practice has nearly 400 patient leaflets accredited by the Information Standard and reviewed by our Patient Panel.
- Support your doctors’ professional development. Best Practice includes automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisals. What’s more, it is accredited by professional organizations around the world
- Provide access whether your doctors are in the clinic, at home, or on call, with online, mobile and offline access via an app.