Reduce time spent preparing for appraisal reviews and revalidation, and demonstrate continuous improvement and development.
We have now made it possible for you to automatically track your CME/CPD activity within BMJ Best Practice, making it easier for you to keep track of your learning and save you time preparing for appraisal.
Once registered for a personal account, you can:
• Save time preparing for your appraisal with automatic activity tracking
• Demonstrate continuous improvement and development
• Keep a record of BMJ Best Practice activity on a personal dashboard
• Present learning activity in a printable certificate to count towards CME learning requirements and portfolio.
Steps to generate your CME certificate:
- Log in to your personal account. From here you can access you activity dashboard CME/CPD button on the top right of the homepage.
- Activities are organized by month and include the number of hours spent on each topic. You can click on any month to find further detail on the topics viewed and the number of hours. Once you have expanded this section, you tick what activity is to be included in your certificate and add reflection and impact statements if necessary.
- Click on ‘Download Certificate‘ to export a PDF of your certificate. Saved certificates can also be found under the separate tab.