The Reinvention of BMJ Best Practice
Best Practice is committed to continuous improvement with users at the heart of what we do.
Since 2015 we’ve carried out extensive research amongst our users around the world. You have steered the development of BMJ Best Practice and every feature you see has been researched, developed and tested thoroughly.
The redevelopment has focused on your number one requirement: to find the latest information quickly and easily, whenever and wherever you need it.
Your new Best Practice includes:
- A modern, fresh user interface and navigation
- Improved differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms
- Videos of the most common clinical procedures
- Enhanced page designs with quick links to increase speed to answer
- More than 250 integrated medical calculators
- Patient discussions and nearly 400 patient leaflets
- The latest evidence from Cochrane Clinical Answers
- Plus an award-winning app that can be used offline, ensuring that you always have the information you need, when you need it.
Thanks to you, Best Practice is even better placed to support decision making at the point of care.
Explore the new Best Practice
For further information, please refer to our new user guide.