Ranked one of the best clinical decision support tools for health professionals worldwide.
BMJ Best Practice is a generalist point of care tool particularly useful for junior doctors, multidisciplinary teams, specialists working outside of their specialty and GPs.
BMJ Best Practice is uniquely structured around the patient consultation with advice on symptom evaluation, test ordering and treatment approach. It is updated daily using robust evidence based methodology and expert opinion.
We support healthcare professionals to implement good practice.
BMJ Best Practice enables users to:
- Search thousands of clinical topics and over 6,000 clinical guidelines
- Get to the knowledge they need quickly, via an intuitive navigation that mirrors the patient consultation
- Access anywhere via our mobile responsive website, or offline with the award winning app
- Get step-by-step guidance via our unique treatment algorithm tables
- Quickly access Important Updates, Cochrane Clinical Answers and over 250 medical calculators
- Support joint decision making with over 400 patient leaflets that are accredited and evidence based
- Ensure your ongoing professional development, with automatic CME/CPD tracking
Redeem by 29th November 2019
Please click ‘continue‘ when your access code is requested.