Free access to BMJ Best Practice for BMA GP/GP trainee members in Northern Ireland
If you are a GP/GP trainee in Northern Ireland and a BMA member, you can get a free 12 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice; courtesy of the BMA.
With extensive coverage of the most commonly-occurring conditions, Best Practice can be relied on to answer your clinical questions.
BMJ Best Practice uses the latest evidence-based research, guidelines, and expert opinion to offer step-by-step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Access the very latest evidence and expert opinion, updated daily, and linked to international guidelines
- Access detailed drug information on dosing, availability, formulations, side effects, and contraindications with our integrated BNF/BNFc formularies
- Discuss treatment options with your patients – BMJ Best Practice has nearly 500 patient leaflets
- BMJ Best Practice includes automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisals
- Whether you are in the clinic, at home, or on-call, Best Practice is available online via our website or offline via our award-winning app.
It is really simple to register and you will get immediate access. When asked for an ‘access code’ please just select ‘continue’.
Are you an NHS healthcare professional in England, Scotland, or Wales?
Access to BMJ Best Practice is currently provided nationally to NHS staff in England, Wales, and Scotland by their respective purchasing bodies.