The right information, whenever and wherever you need it.
Whether you’re on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant.
Information can be accessed quickly online via our mobile responsive website, or offline with the award winning app. There is also the ability to download PDF’s.
Online and offline access is available to everyone as part of your standard institutional or personal subscription.
- Offline access to over 1,000 conditions
- Over 250 interactive medical calculators
- Important Updates clearly flagged where there has been a significant change in evidence
- Integrated links to Cochrane Clinical Answers
- Improved treatment algorithms and differentials tables
- Links to NICE and other guideline producers
- Broken down into manageable sections, including: prevention, diagnosis, and management
- Browse bar for quick access to Important Updates, specialties, calculators and more
- Images and procedural videos included for relevant conditions.
The BMJ Best Practice app is available as part of a subscription to BMJ Best Practice. It is not available for sale separately.
Access via an institution: When accessing BMJ Best Practice on the web, you will be prompted to set up a ‘personal account’. The account login details can then be used to download the app for free on the App or Google Play stores.
Individual purchasers: You will be able to use your login details to download the app for free on the App or Google Play stores.
- iOS 7.0 and above
- Must be connected to wi-fi for the original download
- Up to 280 MB of memory.