Best Practice supports the multi-disciplinary approach to medicine management.
BMJ Best Practice is the one of the world’s most trusted* resources for day-to-day practice, used by multiprofessional care teams worldwide.
- Have confidence in your clinical decisions with the very latest evidence and expert opinion, updated daily, and linked to international guidelines.
- Quickly link from treatment options to detailed drug information on dosing, availability, formulations, side effects and contraindications.
- Choose from a range of drug formularies – British National Formulary; Martindale; or AHFS drug information – or link to your institute’s local formulary
- Share information and discuss treatment options with patients using our accredited patient leaflets.
- Stay current and support your professional development. Record reading with automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisals.
- Available whenever and wherever you need it, with online, mobile and offline access via the Best Practice app.
*Best Practice was ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools for breadth of disease coverage, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.