BMJ Best Practice helps healthcare institutions ensure better, safer care by providing their multiprofessional teams with fast access to the latest information to support their clinical decisions.
BMJ Best Practice helps you:
- Ensure high-quality care with access to trusted information with guidelines and evidence for multiprofessional teams.
- Support junior doctors as they make the transition from medical school with fast access to information to support diagnosis and treatment.
- Support your clinical teams’ ongoing professional development with automatic CME/CPD tracking
- Provide hospital-wide, cost-effective clinical decision support that is available online, offline, remotely or integrated into your hospital system
- BMJ Best Practice is the only clinical decision support tool that can be adapted to reflect your local practice conditions. Find out more
Best Practice is proud to work with many of the world’s most highly-regarded medical institutions including:
- Leading institutional medical schools
- International ministries of health
- Public and private hospitals
- Large health networks.