BMJ Best Practice is a vital research and reference resource for medical professionals and institutions worldwide.
An institutional site licence gives you:
- Full access to the entire BMJ Best Practice content for all users within your institution
- IP and/or remote user access authentication
- Full access for all individually registered users within your institution to the BMJ Best Practice app
- Personalisation features for your users via My BMJ Best Practice, including the option to save searches and to add notes and bookmarks
- Localisation features for your institution, including the option to integrate multiple drug formularies and to upload local notes, links, guidelines and patient leaflets.
For an institutional subscription quotation, or to arrange free trial access, please contact our sales team:
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7383 6693