- One of the most common and treatable psychiatric conditions.
- Onset can be marked by having panic-like reactions in the presence of phobic objects or situations.
- Assessments are based on self-reports, clinical interviews, and behavioural observations.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is considered the first-line treatment for patients with frequent symptoms.
- Therapy can be delivered through self-help, and computer-assisted and therapist-assisted modalities.
- Patient preferences are important when reviewing treatment options.
:آخر تحديث ديس 06, 2012