- Often part of a multisystem disorder.
- Oedema is a sign of severe or chronic disease.
- A renal biopsy is the test for definitive diagnosis, although it is not required in all patients.
- Treating the underlying disorder and managing HTN, hyperlipidaemia, and proteinuria is the mainstay of therapy.
- Some patients may eventually need dialysis or transplant.
Other related conditions
- Acute renal failure
- Chronic renal failure
- Assessment of gross haematuria
- Assessment of proteinuria
- Assessment of nephrotic syndrome
- Systemic vasculitis
- IgA nephropathy
- Goodpasture's syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's)
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple myeloma
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV infection
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Infective endocarditis
:به روز شده بتاریخ Tue May 07 00:00:00 UTC 2013