A subscription to Best Practice gives you unlimited access to this essential resource for 12 months on the web and mobile devices. To subscribe, please select from the options below:
- Full online access to the entire Best Practice content for your individual use
- Remote access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Free access to Best Practice Mobile. Read more about Best Practice Mobile.
- Personalisation features via My Best Practice, including the option to save searches and to add notes and bookmarks
|UK* (Excl VAT)||UK* (Incl VAT)||Non UK**|
|£132||£158.40||£132 / €179 / $258 (plus VAT if applicable)|
* A UK subscription includes access to drug information via integrated links to the online version of the British National Formulary (BNF) .
** A subscription for those outside of the UK includes access to the Martindale drugs formulary on the web.
An institutional site licence gives you:
- Full access to the entire Best Practice content for all users within your institution
- IP and/or remote user access authentication
- Full access for all individually registered users within your institution to Best Practice Mobile.
- Personalisation features for your users via My Best Practice, including the option to save searches and to add notes and bookmarks
- Localisation features for your institution, including the option to integrate multiple drug formularies and to upload local notes, links, guidelines and patient leaflets
- The option to offer free access to the Best Practice App to your users
For an institutional subscription quotation, or to arrange free trial access to Best Practice for your institution, please contact our sales team:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7383 6693
Individuals can register online for a 7 day personal free trial. To access your trial you will require a BMJ Account. Sign up now for 7 days' free access to Best Practice.
A free trial will also give you access to Best Practice Mobile. You can access this using your existing log in details. Read more about Best Practice Mobile.Sign up for 30 days’ free trial access