Healthcare professionals need fast and easy access to the latest relevant information when making diagnosis and treatment decisions. This is precisely what BMJ Best Practice provides.
In a single source we have combined the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion – presented in a step-by-step approach and covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
BMJ Best Practice gives medical professionals the best available information for any clinical situation. Regularly updated, it draws on the latest evidence-based research to offer step-by-step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention. BMJ Best Practice is your instant second opinion.
For an overview of the key features of BMJ Best Practice and how it can help you at the point of care, take our Video Tourtoday. (Updated version coming soon)
Institutional free trials
To set up an institutional free trial please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7383 6693
Individual free trial
Individuals can register online for a 7-day personal free trial. To access your trial you will require a BMJ My Account. You can register or use an existing account below, and then follow the steps to set up your free trial.
Register now for a personal free trial
- Action-orientated and structured around the patient consultation
- Gold standard editorial process including expert peer review and multi-step sign-off
- Unrivalled breadth and depth of coverage helping healthcare professionals make decisions with confidence
- Continuously updated with multiple changes to topics each day to reflect the best available evidence.
- Novel standardised navigation structure for each condition including a summary and definition, aetiology, epidemiology, through key diagnostic steps and tests into treatment approaches with drugs, guidelines and evidence, finishing with recommendations and outlook for patient follow-up
- Information leaflets for patients to support shared decision making
- Choice of integrated drug formularies for quick checking of prescription guidance
- BMJ Clinical Evidence‘inside’, bringing together the best current evidence with expert guidance
- Each page linked to BMJ portfolio for easy tracking, recording and planning of CPD/CME
- My BMJ Best Practice allowing end users to save searches and add notes and bookmarks
- Ability for institutional administrators to upload local notes, guidelines, patient leaflets and links
- Full reference links and colour images where available
- Interface and navigation available in 16 selected local languages
To find out more about BMJ Best Practice please click on the links below:
BMJ Best Practice users can now claim CPD/CME points for time spent reading topics, in a wide range of institutions. To find information on whether you can claim CPD/CME points in your institution, view our information page here: CME/CPD Accreditation
Four full articles from BMJ Best Practice are available for free to allow you to sample the content. Follow the links below to access the full articles:
Have confidence in your clinical decisions! Check guidelines and evidence, consult expert opinion, brush up on rare conditions, and confirm that you are taking the correct course of action with the BMJ Best Practice app - click here for more information.
BMJ Best Practice has recently been updated with a series of new features. To see a full list of these new features please click here.